Minecraft RTX is the latest evolution of Minecraft. This video is sponsored by Nvidia and MSI.
Grab your RTX (Ray tracing) GPU from MSI here (Mine is a 2080TI):
I start building my dream home at: 5:24
Minecraft is not known for it's beauty, but with RTX enabled, the game transforms. With accurate shadows, light rays, reflections off of shiny surfaces, beautiful water, and coloured ambient light. These are the ultimate Minecraft shaders. In this video Mumbo checks out the 5 nvidia RTX maps that were released, then builds the 'Mumbo dream home' to show what Minecraft RTX is capable of.
Minecraft bedrock edition is not the only game that supports Ray tracing, there are many other titles that are greatly enhanced by this technology.
Instructions on how to play the Minecraft RTX Beta:
- Own a Windows 10 copy of Minecraft
- Have an RTX GPU installed
- Install the latest NVIDIA Drivers
- Install Xbox Insider Hub app on PC (available on windows store)
- Click on the ‘open box’ icon in the left sidebar nav
on the insider content screen you will see a beta available for Minecraft for Windows 10, click this & choose join
- A pop up will appear with 3 radio buttons, choose the one for ‘Minecraft RTX Beta’ & click Done
- Update Minecraft Windows 10 (If you have automatic updates on, this will happen automatically)
- Launch the game & head to the marketplace. Search ‘RTX’ to download a selection of free creator-built worlds
Filming channel: rstoolss.info